Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet Amanda

Hi!  I'm Amanda.  I am the co-owner of Showered With Love along with Christy.  Here's a little info on me.  I am a wife and a mommy (more details on that below :) and I love the Lord with all my heart!  I love spending time with my family and when time permits, I love to craft!  I'm not a writer of any sort, so Christy will probably be doing 99% of the blogging!  On to the questions....

Q: Tell us about your family.
A: I have been married to my husband Brandon since 2004 (almost 8 years ago!).  We have 3 beautiful kids - Madison (5), Hannah (2), and Ben (1).  They sure keep us busy, but they are so much fun!  Being a mommy is the hardest job, but also the most fun and rewarding.  Cliche I know, but so true!  On the weekends, we love to play outside when the weather is nice and just hang out.  Madison is playing soccer, and it's so much fun to see her developing interests of her own.  Hannah and Ben are so energetic and keep me on my toes chasing after them!  It's so fun to see their personalities coming out and seeing how similar and different they are from each other.  They all get along really well and are such a blessing!

Q: What do you like to do in your free time?
A: Well...I don't get a lot of free time, but when I do, I love to craft up something!  I have a "project list" that doesn't leave me wondering "what can I work on?".  I have so many ideas!  I also love to sing.  I am in the church choir and love it!  Last year, I started to get back into reading.  I used to love reading when I was younger, then didn't have an interest in it for a long time, and now I'm back to reading.  I have several friends that I have just been getting recommendations from and trading books with.

Q: How long have you been crafting, and what's your favorite thing to make?
A: I don't even remember when I started crafting...it's been a long time I guess!  I loved art when I was younger and I think crafting just came after that.  I like taking stuff we have around the house and making it into something cute and fun!  I also like to make things for the kids and for their rooms.  One of my favorite things to make are some of our Showered With Love creations.  I think my favorite has to be the diaper cupcakes.  They are so cute and you don't see them anywhere else.

Well...that's a little info about me and my life.  If there is anything else you would like to know, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment