Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Items!!

It's been a while my friends, and I thought it was time to break the silence!  We are getting ready for the McKinney Boyd Holiday Bazaar and I'm feeling inspired to write :]

Amanda and I are proud to unveil some of our newest products!  We are so excited with how everything has turned out and we can't wait to help you find that perfect gift...take a look!

Of course we have our  oh so popular Burb Cloths, but they are new and improved!  We went with a different burp cloth that is now bigger and softer than before!


This is our new Paci Clip!  Clip the one end to your child shirt and loop the paci through the elastic on the end!  These fit all shape and size pacis and even better, now you don't have to worry about loosing your mute button while out and about!

We now sell Bibs!!!  These are so cute and can be done up with any fabric :]  With ultra durable terry cloth on the back, these are great for drool, food or anything in between!

I am loving these new Taggie Lovies!!!!  My little ones loved chomping on tags, and I wish I knew how to sew back then, this would have been a God send!  Anyway, your little one will love it too, and with the super soft Minky on the back, they will love it even more!!!


These Minky Blankets are super new, but they are definitely our most popular item!   These are great for babies and little ones up to about age 5!  My daughter is 4 and has been begging for one :]  Maybe mommy will make her one for Christmas?!?  Anyway, these are way larger than the average swaddle blanket {approx 42" x 46"} so they are great to snuggle your little one, and not so little one, in for sure!


Last but not least, we are introducing this lovely gift set made of super cozy flannel!  Each set includes {top left then clockwise} 2 Burp Cloths, 2 {36" x 36"} Receiving Blankets, 1 Taggie Lovie and a Plush Ball!  I love these!  They are so soft and I only wish I could make my sheets out of this material it's that great!

We are also offerings some new things that we have yet to take pictures of :[  The pics are coming soon of our baby wrap {think Moby wrap and you get the idea} and our Carseat Canopy!

We hope you are as excited as us about our new products.  We have been working really hard and hope to see you all at the show or on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment